Ductless Air Conditioning For Long Island, NY
Mini-Split and Ductless A/C Installations & Repairs
Ductless air conditioning provides a great cooling alternative for homes that do not have existing duct-work. Traditional home air conditioning systems have an outdoor condenser that connects to the duct-work in your home – these ducts deliver the cool air throughout your home. A ductless unit, however, connects the outdoor condenser unit directly to a small indoor wall unit inside of your home – this small unit provides that space with the cool air directly from the condenser.
Not only is ductless air conditioning easier and more cost-effective to install, it has many other benefits:
- Cooler Air: effective and even cooling
- Money Saving: the high efficiency of new ductless models will save you money on utility bills
- And More Money Saving: duct work is often responsible for 30% of energy consumption which these units eliminate
- Breath Easier: ductless units provide healthier, cleaner air
- Complete Control: ductless units are programmable and also have remote control options
- Small Size: these units are small and only take up a small amount of wall space in the interior of your home
Ductless, or mini-split air conditioning units are a great cooling solution for homes that do not have existing ductwork. Ductless may also be a great option for you if you:
- currently have electric heat
- you are adding on a new room/addition to your home and con’t want to spend money on ductwork
- are building a new home
- want multiple cooling zones throughout your home that are easy to control
Our technicians are ductless experts – they are trained to professionally install and repair ductless units. Call Schumacher & Farley Home Services today to schedule your in-home estimate for ductless air conditioning work today!